one of the fastest growing private IT Security and Managed Services firm, is looking for IAM( Identity and Access Management) Business Analyst to join its team in Schaumburg, IL. The successful candidate will be considered expert in delivering identity governance and administration solutions from inception to deployment in the Production environment. If you are looking to grow your career in IT and IT Security, this position is for you!
In this role, you will:
- Define and document business and technical requirements for Identity and Access Management systems, including requirements for establishing role, entitlements and access definitions, defining the provisioning lifecycle processes, user account lifecycle processes, reconciliation, certification, birthright provisioning, and deprovisioning processes
- Conduct business process and data analysis to derive Role-based access control (RBAC) matrix for IAM solutions.
- Work with IAM technical analyst to implement and automate RBAC processes.
- Define, facilitate, and drive periodic access review, certification, attestation processes.
- Periodically evaluate IAM processes and security controls to ensure compliance with policies.
- Review IAM reports and investigate possible process exceptions, updates, and maintain functional requirements document.
- Develop business-relevant metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the Identity Management processes.
- Clearly articulate technical IAM components such as Target Systems, Connectors, SCIM connectors, Access Policies, Scheduled Jobs, Event triggers etc..
- Develop test plans, scripts and execute test scripts based on business and functional requirements.
- Create test data and users in various system environments to support SIT, regression and UAT.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology & Management or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience as a Business Analyst with Identity and Access Management domain and one or more technologies such as Okta, SailPoint, NetIQ Identity Manager, NetIQ Access Manager, OIM, OAM is a must.
- Experience documenting technical design, business requirements, user stories, use cases, requirement traceability matrix, functional specifications, system requirements and test cases.
- Experience working in an agile environment with tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be on-call nights and weekends one week a month.
Your benefits will include:
- Project coordination experience
- Ability to manage projects, enhancements & defects simultaneously.
- Experience with Software Quality Assurance, performance and load testing
- Knowledge of IT concepts and web application architecture.
- 16 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- Fully paid Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for the employee
- 401(k) retirement program with upto 4% Company Match
- Professional growth reimbursement
- Challenging work environment with flexibility
- Your world of opportunities begins here! Apply today