is looking for an IT Compliance Analyst to join our team in Schaumburg, IL. The successful candidate will be considered knowledgeable in the field of IT Security, IT Compliance and Auditing and Business Analysis. If you are looking to grow your career in IT Security and Compliance, this position is for you!
- Conduct various IT Compliance controls validation and implementation activities: Activities may include Coordinating various production change activities with multiple stakeholders, creating production change tickets as needed, collecting data reports, generating technical reports from data and creating pivot charts and tables using MS Excel.
- Create detail and thorough documentation which demonstrates compliance with IT controls.
- Conduct quality assurance on prepared documentation by other teams and ensure accuracy.
- Communicate technical details and controls implementation and issues to management.
- Maintain a balance of various tasks and projects that must be prioritized and accomplished through effective time management and anticipation of unscheduled, and often unforeseen, client requests.
- Plan scheduled activities to ensure that deadlines are met while building in time for unscheduled, ad-hoc client requests.
- Write/Review procedures and policies and develop process follow diagrams. Work with stakeholders to review and finalize process flow diagrams.
- Document the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
- Support development and/or document other project management deliverables such as meeting notes, presentation, study/assessment summaries and status report.
Nice to have:
- Extremely detailed oriented, organized and excellent written communication.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an appetite for doing so.
- Knowledge of Information Technology Fundamentals.
- Proficiency in Data Analysis using various database technologies.
- Strong verbal communications and team collaboration.
- Very strong written communications skills and comfortable with technical documentation.
- Any experience working with MS Office, MS Visio or MS Project.
- Ability to travel up to 1 week a month should a client required it.
- Ability to be on-call nights and weekends one week a month.
Your benefits will include:
- Experience working with IT Governance/Risk or Management frameworks such as ITIL, COBIT, and NIST.
- Experience or knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Project coordination experience.
- Preferred certifications: ITIL, CISA, CISSP, PMP.
- Ability to manage projects, enhancements & remediation issues simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Systems Design, Computer Science or related field.
- 16 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- Fully paid Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for employee
- 401(k) retirement program with up to 4% Company Match
- Professional growth reimbursement
- Various discount programs
- Your world of opportunities begins here! Apply today!