Sath Infotech Pvt. Ltd, is an established IT Security Consulting firm and
is looking for Software developer to join its team in Kolkata office. The successful candidate will be considered expert in Identity Management, Oracle databases and queries,Design, Analysis, Best Practices and Architecture including Provisioning, Role-based Access and Lifecycle Management, LDAP Management, Delegated Administration, and Self-Service. If you are looking to grow your career in Software Development this position is for you!
In this role you will :
- Develop, create, and modify software applications
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedure, programming and documentation
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met
- Consult with client about software design and maintenance
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency
- Technical Assistance to support team if required
- Explore/Integrate new technologies/Interfaces as needed
- Participation in architecture design
- Perform technical lead responsibility
- Excellent analytical skills. The person will be expected to come up with solution for business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required
- Proficient in Java, Spring, web services
- Should have at least 2.5 years’ experience in developing JAVA based software applications
- Must have hands on development experience in the as mentioned listed key skills.
- Should lead team of technical people
- Should assist support team for technical assistance and development activities of Support work
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Can work independently or with team
Required /Preferred Experience:
- In depth understanding of core java, Servlet, JSP and data-structure.
- Excellent grasp on Oracle databases and queries.
- Java, J2EE, Servlet, SQL, XML, Webservice,
- JSF/JSP, Hibernate, Spring, SAML, LDAP, Oracle DB, Mongo DB
- Experience in Identity & Access Management
- Well versed with OIM components like Remote manager, Connector server, OIM HA Architecture Admin and managed servers
- Hands on SOA experience developing custom provisioning and approval workflows
- Having ADF customization experience with OIM 11gR2 is a bonus
- Familiarity with Single Sign-On (SSO), portal, federation, and security concepts (SAML
- Experience with other programming languages and Application Servers a plus
- The candidate should have tendency to adapt new technologies and open for new challenges and responsibilities
If you’re the type of individual that like to work with various professionals to identify and solve complex problems, Sath Infotech can offer a career path to high demand roles of Cyber Security Analyst, Enterprise IT Auditing, Senior Business Analyst or IT Project Management and ultimately become a Sr Identity & Access Management Consultant and subject matter expert (SME).
that Sath employees enjoy include Thirty days of PTO and the ability to telecommute one day a week after the initial 6 months