Sath Infotech Pvt.Ltd is an established IT Security Consulting firm and is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and technology savvy Human Resources Manager who will be key in managing and expanding our growing organization. If you enjoy working with managed chaos, enjoy working on multiple projects to see them to successful completion and enjoy supporting growing team, this role is for you.
In this role, you will:
- Work with Company Executive Team to maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Lead company active and passive recruitment efforts by using job boards, career fairs from location universities.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; conducting phone screens and interviews for candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Develop and execute annual internship program
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results
- Schedules management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Lead company operations including general administration, and office management.
- Lead various event management activities for company lead events and conferences
- Lead office organization, client and thrid party personnel reception and other activities associated with Office Management
- Organize team celebrations and company annual parties
- Order office supplies and assist with repairs
- Oversee purchasing, bill approvals and expenses tracking
- Approve bills/invoices
- Review company expenses and identify where expenses can be lowered
- Bachelor's or Masters in Human Resources with focus on recruitment and employee retention
- Technology Savvy - Experience using various HRMS platforms
- Should have previous 5-7 years of experience in talent acquisition and retention in IT Professional Services industry
- Prior experience in recruitment, employee training and employee engagement initiatives is required
- Should have demonstrated experience in handling confidential information and working with company executives