is looking for Software Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team in Kolkata Sec V. The successful candidate will be considered an expert in the field of Software Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, IT Project Coordination, having extensive hands-on experience necessary to support Software Quality Assurance Programs. If you are looking to grow your career in IT, this position is for you !
In this role, you will:
- Work with various teams in the planning and definition of system implementations, enhancements, defects and small projects.
- Manage scope, internal meetings, client kick offs, status reports, and client communications as needed.
- Develop business requirements documents and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Review functional and design requirements/specifications to ensure full understanding of individual QA deliverable.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan on a QA Tool such as Selenuim, JIRA or HP LoadRunner.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases. Liaison with development, project management, and customer support.
- Prepare Stage or QA environments with required test data for SIT and UAT.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Track and communicate team progress daily and weekly
Nice to have:
- 2-3 years as IT Business Systems Analyst, Software Quality Assurance Analyst or related experience
- Associate degree in Information Technology or related fields
- Experience with bug tracking tools such as Selenium, GitHub, JIRA, HP LoadRunner and other Software Quality Assurance tools is a MUST
- Experience with testing software/system functionality, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems.
- Experience of preparing various Test and QA environments with the required test data
- 2-3 years of experience with SQL and other methods for test data prepration
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical, multi-tasking, team-oriented, leadership, facilitation, strategic thinking, problem solving, decision making, and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies, principles ( PDLC, SDLC ), values, and procedures
- Proficient MS Office suite applications, especially MS Outlook, MS Project Plan, MS Powerpoint, Visio.
- Ability to work in ambiguous environment and deliver projects with minimal supervision and direction
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
Project coordination experience
Ability to manage projects, enhancements & defects simultaneously.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Systems Design, Computer Science or related field.
Experience with performance and load testing
2-3 year of QA experience with creating and executing test cases, test plans, experience with QA tools listed above and experience with automated testing is a MUST.
Load Testing,Test Cases,Test Data,Functional Testing,Bug Tracking,Software Testing,Software Quality Assurance,Selenium,Test Planning,JIRA
If you’re the type of individual that like to work with various professionals to identify and solve complex problems, Sath Infotech can offer a career path to high demand roles of Cyber Security Analyst, Enterprise IT Auditing, Senior Business Analyst or IT Project Management and ultimately become a Sr Identity & Access Management Consultant and subject matter expert (SME).
Your benefits will include:
Your world of opportunities begins here! Apply today!
- 30 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- Fully paid Mediclaim