one of the fastest growing private IT Security and Managed Services firm, is looking for IAM (Identity and Access Management) Project manager to join its team in Schaumburg, IL. The successful candidate will be considered expert in tackling the complexities of Identity Management and driving IAM projects to completion within the budget and time. Candidate must demonstrate leadership and foster collaborative team approach, interacting with customers and providing consultation and expert advice. If you are looking to grow your career in Project Management and IT Security, this position is for you!
In this role, you will:
- Manage and lead IAM projects to attain client objectives on time and within budget.
- Lead the risk remediation of various service areas in IAM (Privileged Access, Certifications, Entitlements, etc.)
- Identify and manage project’s resources effectively and provide technical as well as strategic guidance to project’s team to meet major milestones and deliverables.
- Manage internal and external audit requests relating to access management and security controls as well as document or test, identify and remediate audit related issues within the Identity Management environment.
- Oversee preparation of Project documentation including System Design Document, Solution Implementation, Configuration Documents and System Security Plan
- Develop project business case, charter, resource and budget documents
- Develop detailed project plans and monitor project results for significant deviations.
- Collaborate on, and monitor the activities of a variety of IAM related projects and initiatives to ensure coordination of efforts, integration, and synchronization of key timelines.
- Serve as the quality manager for all project deliverables.
- Proactively identify project risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Act as primary point of contact to handle project issues as well as manage changes to project scope
- Develop information technology and security policies and procedures
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience of managing IAM Projects is a must.
- Active PMP or PRINCE2 Certification is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: NetIQ Identity Manager, NetIQ Access Manager, OIM, OAM is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical, multi-tasking, team-oriented, strong leadership skills, facilitation, strategic thinking, problem solving, decision making, and negotiation skills
- Broad knowledge of advanced technology skills in IT Security – Identity and Access Management, Physical Security and Cyber Security
- Proficient in MS Office suite applications, especially MS Outlook, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, Visio. Experience with bug tracking tools and other project management tools is required.
- Experience in providing cost effective technical solutions to Information Systems and Business Software.
Your benefits will include:
- CISSP or CISM Certification
- Knowledge of IT Security concepts and web application architecture.
- Experience with directory-based services like eDirectory, AD etc., JDBC, SQL and XML
- Experience working in an agile environment with tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Experience in Managed IT Service
- 16 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- Fully paid Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for the employee
- 401(k) retirement program with upto 4% Company Match
- Professional growth reimbursement
- Challenging work environment with flexibility
- Your world of opportunities begins here! Apply today