Sath Infotech Pvt.Ltd, an established IT Security organization, is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in kolkata, as a full-time employee. The Business Analyst’s role is to develop detailed systems specifications to meet the objectives of the assigned projects by conducting complex and thorough research of existing processes, systems and systems logic. The Business Analyst also fulfill the needs of the business by congregating and documenting business requirements and utilizing sharp analytical skills.
Shift: US Shift
- Participates in gathering and analyzing of internal business requirements by means of interviews, workflow analyses and facilitated discussions with users
- Assists with identification of Business Readiness Plan owners
- Identifies and communicates risks and issues impacting business rules, functional requirements and specifications
- Translates users' business requirements into detailed functional designs for development, testing, and implementation
- Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks before they occur
- Assist communications lead and business SMEs with development
- Reports status of change impact documentation
- Working on client’s business operations and IT initiatives
- Conducting stakeholder discussions/workshops for carrying out business analysis, defining solution alternatives, building consensus and obtaining sign-off
- Documenting client discussions, analysis findings and the recommended solution in clear and concise manner
- Supporting the engagement team during functional validation and deployment of the solution
- Effectively interacting with stakeholders across various business, operations, and IT teams on your own
- Independently managing assigned work streams and ensure high-quality deliverables
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field and min 3 years of relevant experience. 5-8 years of experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree.
- Working in US shift. 8.30pm-4.30am.
- An Associate degree in equivalent field is a must Proficient in Data Analysis, Business Requirements Gathering, Process Flow Mapping, Documentation
- Knowledge of SDLC, UML, typical business requirements and functional specifications templates
- Ability to conduct well-structured discussions with business, operations and IT stakeholders
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio and MS Project
- Ability to perform in a tight deadline environment
- Experience developing Change Impact Analysis and Business Readiness Plans on various projects
- Experience using analytical skills, tools and techniques to investigate information and to draw conclusions
- Experience using consulting skills and experience in consulting & Presentation to Customers.
- Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Strong communication skills in English – verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Works independently but also collaborative and works effectively in teams
- Ability to work across organizations and understands concepts of touch points and dependencies
- Proven ability to develop high quality work products in dynamic environment
Impact Analysis, Visio, Business Analysis, MS Office, UML, Data Analysis, Business Operations, Process Flow, MS Project, Strong Analytical Skills, Communication skills, presentation skills, Requirment Analysis, HTML, SDLC, RDMS, Database Knowledge
If you’re the type of individual that like to work with various professionals to identify and solve complex problems, Sath Infotech can offer a career path to high demand roles of Cyber Security Analyst, Enterprise IT Auditing, Senior Business Analyst or IT Project Management and ultimately become a Sr Identity & Access Management Consultant and subject matter expert (SME).
Your benefits will include:
Your world of opportunities begins here! Apply today!
- 30 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- Fully paid Medical,